Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Hollow

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zang

Zang

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2007-10-04

The Hollow Empty
PostSubject: The Hollow   The Hollow Icon_minipostedSun Oct 07, 2007 11:19 pm

Name of spirit: The Hollow Ryo

Clan Oriented: NO

Karma Evil

History: A hollow is the picture of ones inner self. It shows what your really like Since Zangetsu is a good fighter the hollow is a stronger fighter. The way to obtain a hollow is to search your soul it's a tiny fragment in there and it's that evil voice in the back of your head telling you to kill. When a Hollow is relased he user is unaware of the things the hollow does. Zangetsu's hollow's name is Ryo. A hollow also has the power to eat peoples souls. Zangetsu could keep his hollow power Restrained but when he is fataly wounded or suffers a great lose Ryo comes out . It takes more than a Zangetsu being unconsious to Awaken ryo's powers. If Zangetsu dies the Hollow would gain full control of the body

Effects: Boosted chakra power and speed plus while in the Hollow state all wounds heal but come back as minor wounds in the human state

How to reach effects: Zangetsu has to get wounded fataly or suffer a great loos

Downsides: Every time the hollow is used a tiny peice of thu user's soul is eaten

Classification: Demon

Type: It is closer to human
Back to top Go down
http://Anime6.org
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

The Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollow   The Hollow Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 1:36 am

The Hollow Approveddesu
Back to top Go down
JIMMY1988

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-18

The Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollow   The Hollow Icon_minipostedTue Sep 06, 2011 10:05 am

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Outlet
Coach Bags

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Hollow Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Hollow   The Hollow Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

The Hollow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Creation Category :: Custom Spirit(Inside)/Curse Seal-