Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keno Vashenra

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:42 am

Lies weak in his bed within the room 667. The room over looks all of Suna. With a slight tear running down his face he glances up to the door that is being knocked upon. ...Co-Come in... he mutters to who ever is on the other side.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 3:46 am

*Kaigo opened the door, and walks in closing it behind him* "Hey man. Hows the recovery coming along?" *Kaigo sat down on a chair next to the hospital bed*
Back to top Go down

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 4:11 am

It's ok I guess, he muttered looking towards his burnt hands and his skin that contains the spots where the sen-bon had struck. That jutsu is powerful he stated with a smirk. You need to teach me it
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 5:21 am

"My Oil Rain? Well If so, I will teach you that. Only if you teach me that Fire jutsu" *Kaigo said handing Keno a glass of Water that the nurse handed him when he entered the hospital*
Back to top Go down

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:23 am

He smiles slightly at the offer and took the water setting it down next to him,"Yes that Oil Rain really works with my jutsus." he pauses before speaking again, "Meet me in the forests of Konaha and we will teach eachother the jutsus"
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:02 am

"Alright..." *Kaigo said disappearing*
Back to top Go down

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_minipostedSat Nov 03, 2007 9:30 pm

See you there he said without a trace of himself in his bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Keno Vashenra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Keno Vashenra   Keno Vashenra Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Keno Vashenra
Page 1 of 1