Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-09-23

looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Empty
PostSubject: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 4:17 am

Ice crystal eyes gazed at the stars over the dunes of sand around suna's walls. The owner of those remebeing eyes sat upon a high dune looking into suna. "God how i missed this place." a soft and sing song voice escaped the womens lips. Memorys of crystal caves deep under ground flooded her mind as well as the missions that had been held there. She was exepted as a wandering nin that was bound to leave. That she did, but she missed the sand box she called home for the longest time. "Some times i wonder what made me want to leave..." then the memory of Revv gaining his body back. Seeing the fear and horrer on the towns people's faces just cause of Revv and herself. It killed part of her on the inside."...i didn't come out of Kaigo's house for a few months after that..." she said to her self "this is as far as Hitomi goes..i can't go back..not after that" a sharp sadness filled her icy eyes as she pulled her knees up to her chin. She had made sure that Kaigo wasn't home when she left so he wouldn't know she came back for a few..a sigh was emited from her as she gazed once again at the stars.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedMon Oct 08, 2007 5:23 am

"You miss it too huh babe?" *Kaigo said, walking behind her. He had left to come about 15 minutes before her, but took a little longer way* "It's ok to remember what happened here. We all miss it" *Kaigo scooted over to her, and wrapped his arm around her shoulder*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:16 am

"theres things that i can never tell you..Ania..." she rested her head against Kaigo's sholder. "i wish i could..." Hitomi wanted to cry she really did.. to let tears fall freely down her cheeks. "...devils never cry..." she said remebering those words from her brother. her mind wen't wild with thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 2:18 am

"Hitomi. We are getting married, so you can tell me anything babe.... and devils never cry? You arent a devil, actually, I think im becoming one" *Kaigo said thinking of what has been going on with him lately* "What do you wish you could do?"
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 3:46 am

"you don't know what i am, Ania...and i can't tell you..i-...what do you mean your becomeing a devil?!" a fearfull worring look came to Hitomi's face. Sure she was a sinner but Kaigo souldn't have got that from here mark..could he have?..
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedTue Oct 09, 2007 12:44 pm

*Kaigp put his head down in shame* "I remember, I used to be bloodthirsty every once in a while in Suna, You remember that time. But It went away after I used your pendant you gave me. But now... I am worst than that. I am in need of destruction. I want to Kill, Hitomi! (Telling u, not want to kill u lol) I am not the good person I once was, and I think its only getting worst." *Kaigo looked over to Hitomi, then layed back looking up to the dusty clouds*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 12:27 am

"Ania, every one has a darker side some more then others..my father once told me that in humes a blood lust ment that they will one day hold a destrutive or great power but they have a choice of how to use it." Hitomi lifted Kaigo's chin up and had him look at her. she let a soothing smile play her face. Kaigo was taking her mind off of her problums and she was thankful for that..to her it seemed she could help the world but never can fix her own
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedWed Oct 10, 2007 3:18 am

"Hitomi, I understand where your coming from and all, but that bloodlust from before, that MAY have been normal. But this Hitomi... THis is something else. I Cant explain it." *Kaigo moved, looking the other way*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 12:01 am

"well if you keep being so grim about it you won't beable to ANYTHING about it.." Hitomi begain to get frustrated
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:06 am

"HITOMI!" *Kaigo yelled getting up and began to walk towards the dust, going home* "I will see you at home" *Kaigo said as he put his hands in his pockets, and then looked towards the ground*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:09 am

Hitomi sighed pulling her knees up to her chin. "i only said the truth..i can't sugger coat it any more for you.." hitomi said not looking back towards Kaigo.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:12 am

*Kaigo got home, about 4 hours later. When he got home, he slammed the door shut, went into his room, and layed in the bed, looking up at the ceiling with frustration*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:15 am

Hitomi started to head home. she wouldn't appologize for what she said
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:18 am

*Kaigo layed there, and rolled over, looking blankly at the wall now* "I hate when we get into stupid fights..." *He said to himself*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:20 am

Hitomi stoped in twon and grabed some icecream to eat. Her mind becan a jumbled mess again Kaigo being at the lead of it
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:25 am

*Kaigo got up, and walked into the kitchen. He made himself some Hot Chocolate, and put whipped cream on top" 'This always helps me take things off of my mind' *He thought to himself, as he took a sip*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 5:31 pm

Hitomi sat some were and started to eat her icecream "looks like rain again" Hitomi sighed for once she didn't want it to rain. "wounder how lo-" Hitomi was cut off but a suden down poor. a sour look came to her face as she almost done icecream was ruined. she tossed it into a trash can not far from her and started to walk in the rain to the small park that was near by
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 8:46 pm

*Kaigo took the last sip of his Hot Chocolate and then put the cup in the sink* "This is the first time it hasnt helped..." *Kaigo said to himself hearing the Rain.* "The rain, even the heavens weap upon our argument. I just hope she comes back." *Kaigo said to himself standing at the back door, watching the Rain come down even harder*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 10:55 pm

a dark whisper rings in Hitomi's ears. Something not humen. Hitomi started towards it wondering what on earth it could have been then turned back "i really shouldn't be out in the rain like this..." she said to herself
Revv ran up towards the back door "Kid we have an invader..and he has little tomi!!" the frantic dragon yelled at Kaigo shifting forms to his dragon self curseing the fact that his horns are in Hitomi still so he wasn't more help to the hume he had come to think of as a 'son' of sorts.
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:00 am

"What?! Damn it!" *Kaigo yelled running out the back door, not even closing the door behind him. He ran towards town with Revv* "Where at are they?" *Kaigo asked with frustration*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:11 am

Revv used his tall to pick up kaigo taking flight. He placed him on his head. "..he was at the ruins before..now after what he clames to be his again. i can't interfear with this fight only with 'her'.." dread came to his vioce as Revv flew faster and faster to Hitomi

'its so dark...ware am i?..agh..my head...' hitomi woke up with those thoughts in a vary dark room. tied down.."hell.." she said as she tryed to lift her hand but it did not avail her good. the seal was sliping on her and she had to pay a price..Hitomi looked around in the dark to see nothing
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:15 am

*Kaigo bit his tongue with anger at himself, and anger that she hadnt come home sooner* "Revv! Who are you talking about? You arent fighting Hitomi... oh... Revv, never mind, from the Ruins. I.. Im sorry Revv" *Kaigo said looking at the ground meanlessly*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:43 am

"i'm not blaming you for anything..its partly my falt for not telling you cause i know Hitomi won't..her kin..no her father was the head of her kin king if you want to be exact but you know that..the guy was the same as the one form the opera house..he just joined sound" Revv landed leting Kaigo slide down off his snout to the grouned. the entrence was right there "I can't go down there theres a force field preventing me from doing so.."
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:46 am

*Kaigo turned around looking at Revv* "How do I break it? Wait here! *Kaigo said showing Revv handsigns of the jutsu where u can go wherever water is and told him to use it when he heard Rain and then he went inside the building, and gripped a kunai* "Kai...it's been a while, has it not?" *Kaigo looked around, but it was all too dark*
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:58 am

"you invade on a phedorians tarratory hume..and you have takein my bait..clara has done well to get you here.."Kai's voice sounded around ruby eyes glared down at Kaigo seeing like it was day

hitomi had fallen back asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: looking back~ visting a lost home (open)   looking back~ visting a lost home (open) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

looking back~ visting a lost home (open)
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next