Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kyami Hikari

Go down 
+3
Gaidoku Kouba
Taruko - Gaara
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Number of posts : 684
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 1:04 am

Name: Kyami Hikari
NickName: Layla
Country of Origin, Hidden Village: suna
Element: wind

Description (picture optional):
Kyami Hikari Catgirlshortblondhair
Kyami Hikari Girl

light blond chopy hair
gold eyes with flashes of blue
5'1"
she normaly has dark grey or black clothes on and has a few cats that follow her around. She is well busted and has nice hips giving her a fuller figuer

History: Kyami didn't want to be a nin at frist when she was just a child. she had such odd srangths that most of the kids made fun of her. She struggled to over come the odd powers she had. She could on occation see things that people thought weren't real. Her father and mother weren't from suna, and had a high spirichal power like a monk or a pristess. she never said a thing bad about it either. Kyami had a soft spot for guns and crossbows her whole life. One day she had meet some one that tought her how to use her powers in a set of guns but only on the cursed and demons. She heard about Garra and wanted to meet him one day just to talk, but she had never got the chance to. Kyami normaly is seen siting alone with her two cats, a few scrolls and paint brush.

Personality: Kyami is normaly a Quite girl. She likes to talk to her cats some time and would aften avoid large groups of people. She keeps to herself and dosen't bother anyone till they bother her. She likes to make friends if they talk to her first. **SHE IS A KILLER COOK**

Dislikes: being treated like she is a freak
Hobbies (Optional): painting and cooking
Goals:
Enemies (Optional):

Items and/or Weapons:
Mikumi~ gun (hand gun) that uses Sealing powers found in a monk or a pristess. power emited varys with the users straghths. Light in color

Daikumi~ Gun (hand gun) that uses the darker powers of a monk or a pristess. power emited varys with the users straghts and it holds the destroytive power.

RP Experience: i have already said how long once must i state it again..?lol

The S.VS.N Agreement:I, -(NAME)-, attest to the preceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.[/SIZE]
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedThu Oct 11, 2007 3:54 am

Hurray a suna member! huzah!

But from the rp I read you aint a villager anymore =/
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 5:13 pm

wha hua? i'm lost now sorry Shocked ?
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 6:08 pm

Nevuh mind Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedFri Oct 12, 2007 10:49 pm

ok and sorry i got confused ^^' it tends to happen alot
Back to top Go down
Taruko - Gaara

Taruko - Gaara

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 1:48 am

Dont be, I messed myself up, it wasnt you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Oct 13, 2007 4:11 am

ok^^
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 12:46 am

approved
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedTue Oct 16, 2007 1:03 am

thank you^^
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSun Nov 04, 2007 12:41 am

Ive never really seen a gun in Naruto before, and i think that guns are abit.... Strong... compared to normal weapons like kunai and swords. I would preffer that you dont have them in there because as everyone knows, guns are one-hit K.O for almost everyone
Back to top Go down
Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Hitomi~Kyami~Aria

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 8:00 am

true but i won't have her use them unless its a life or death thing and if you want i'll contact one of you for the use..i did think of that when i did this
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 1:47 pm

i like that, coming to us before you use it, appreciate you to be doing that
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedFri Dec 14, 2007 4:20 pm

yes but that doesn't mean that you can use.bullets travel 1000 - 1200 feet per second(fired from a 9mm handgun).no human can evade that unless they slow down time.and they need to be at least chunnin to defy the laws of physics.no guns.its better off.

example of post with gun:

Lee fell to the ground he had lost his leg from the spinning ice disk.Lee knew she was going to die."not yet!"Ken approached Lee to deliver the final blow.Lee stared into his eye's then smiled."bang"she said quietly.Lee then pulled out her 9mm and shot Ken in the chest.he was dead before he hit the ground.

you could have it so they look like guns but the gun mustt be in contact with the user's skin to have affect.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 1:57 am

Either that, or we could make them slow-firing Tranquiliser guns? sounds abit better lol. And the dart would go much slower than a normal bullet?
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 3:57 am

that is possible but it would have to be the same speed as a kunai.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 3:58 am

Yeah, but it would be better than having a gun lol. It would be abit like a mini-crossbow lol only it is a gun-like weapon that fires the darts
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:00 am

ya that would be better.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedSat Dec 15, 2007 4:01 am

Ok, Its

APPROVED

(Lol, i don't have the approval image on me at the moment)
Back to top Go down
smallfish

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-04

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_minipostedThu Mar 10, 2011 3:12 am

Ive never really seen a gun in Naruto before, and i think that guns are abit.... Strong... compared to normal weapons like kunai and swords.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kyami Hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kyami Hikari   Kyami Hikari Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Kyami Hikari
Page 1 of 1