Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

takayanagi clan

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2007-10-29

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedMon Oct 29, 2007 2:28 am

Clan History:
The Takayanagi clan was founded by a man who's name was mitsuomi takayanagi. This man was said to have been the son of a demon because of his monsterous streanght,chakra and becasue when he got serious or angry his eyes became dragon eyes and his power increased. He fell in love with a buetifull woman and created an offspring who also gained his powers but only the eye power and this power continued but every 50 years there is one born with all of the founders chakra. This time it was Mitsuomi who was born with this power.

Clan's Secret Techniques or Bloodline traits:
its called the Ryuugan or dragon eyes. THe ryuugan allows the user to look into the past. The ryuugan also connects the user with the dead and allows them to see wondering spirits and also allows one to see a person's chakra and sence there presence form far away . THis powers is magnified when the user weilds the chokuto reiki.

Clan training-the are taught basic takayanagi clan jutsu that are quite dangerous. THese jutsu are all taijutsu. THe takayanagi's are highly intellegent so they created there own training room were they are able to train to there fullest with training dummies that actually move.

Clan Founder and Famous Shinobi from your clan- recognize clan members for the things that they did either leading the clan, or giving the clan a better or worse reputation depending on where you want to take it

Role-playing example of the Kekkei Genkai in action: kyo was on a top secret mission to track down a deadly rouge ninja from the leaf village. Little did kyoshiro know that that ninja joined up with a band of rouges so kyo had to take them all out. THey were all chuunin level and above so it was quite difficult for kyo until one of them made him very angry. Kyo's eyes changes into dragon eyes and his ryuugan was activated. Kyo's speed and streanght grew also as he drew the reiki. they used a barrage of fireballs and threw tons of shuriken and kunai at him. Since kyo had his ryuugan he was able to forsee this attack and was well prepared. HE used shadow clone jutsu and they all used takayanagi clan jutsu. Kyo defeated them and brought them to konoha and was greatly rewarded. When the ninja were questioned about what happened and some things you could see nothing but horror in their faces as they described the ryuugan as the most destructive things they had ever seen and that they were lucky to survive.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedWed Dec 26, 2007 8:46 pm

BUMP
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-23

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedWed Dec 26, 2007 9:49 pm

it is not approved.seeing into the future is god modding because you can evade everything because you know whats coming.
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedThu Dec 27, 2007 2:04 am

ok edited it
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedThu Dec 27, 2007 5:38 am

This so Tenjou Tenge...
Back to top Go down
kyoshiro

kyoshiro

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedThu Dec 27, 2007 5:55 pm

thats what i based my clan off of
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedFri Dec 28, 2007 10:06 am

Why didn't i think of that??! XD Nice anyway ^_^
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-23

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedFri Dec 28, 2007 8:01 pm

1. i dont think the ability to sense something from far away is fair to those who are trying to sneak up on you in a battle

2.no ability magnification.the ability comes from the user's Blood.not when he is holding something.the abilities of a Kekkei Gankia comes from within.it comes from the user's family blood.

Fix these and we shall see
Back to top Go down
peeer

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-08-27

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_minipostedSat Aug 27, 2011 10:28 am

Your point of appearance is so admirable, and I feel actual absorbing. I accept a lot of adolescent abstraction area you get the acknowledgment, I will abide to focus on your posts, I achievement you can abide to amend, I will put my appearances and abstractions to allotment with you.
Cheap Polo Shirt
slimming capsule
Men's Ralph Lauren Stripe Polo
tory burch sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

takayanagi clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: takayanagi clan   takayanagi clan Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

takayanagi clan
Page 1 of 1