Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Han VS Silber

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:07 am

The Match of Han VS Silber is in the Forest just as any other match, get ready you two because your going to have to do your best!
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 9:44 am

Han jumped and landed on the field and waited to see who is going to be his oppenent but Han got bored so he sat on the ground and closed his eyes
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 16, 2007 11:35 am

Silver appeared with a massive gust of wind following close behind,"...lets do this" Silver cracked her knuckles and smiled cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 6:14 am

Han opened his eyes and saw a girl infront of him "so are you my oppenent" Han asked, Han then got up took a deep breath "ok i am ready" Han was waiting for her to attack
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:01 pm

Silver bowed politely and pulled her Sobaki Hineh out of its holster and then resting it on her shoulder but in a matter of second she was charging at her opponent not even thinking about a strategy...or so it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSat Nov 17, 2007 3:16 pm

Han saw her coming "hmm looks like she wants to start fast" Han easly moved to his right and aimed a kick at her face "you should think before you attack"
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 5:16 am

Silver slammed her sobaki hineh into her opponnents shin "It's exactly what i expected you to think" at that moment when the pole hit his shin massive blades exploded out of the pole's hidden compartment.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 6:08 am

Han then easly jumped back "will good work" Han then took off his wieght "will now lets have some fun" Han disappeared and appeared behinde her aiming a kick at her back
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 7:05 am

Silver pulled her charkra force off the pole lettings its weight drop back to 150 kgs,with the weight it pulled her body down to crouching with great speed dodging the attack from behind and at that she pushed herself off the ground and rammed two feet into her opponent's stomach sending him off balance.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 18, 2007 3:10 pm

Han jumped back and took out a kunai and threw it at Silver then disappeared and appeared above her and aimed a kick at her face but he cancled it and disappeared and appeared infront of her and aimed a punsh on her face
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedMon Nov 19, 2007 4:28 am

With utter speed Silver disappeared leaving trail of smoke a dodging the kunia and the punch,at that moment Silver appeared in a tree replacing her Sobaki back to its holster and watching her opponent from afar "...i think i've met him before...but i shouldn't be focused on that..winning...main goal..".
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedTue Nov 20, 2007 3:32 pm

Han looked at her "hmm what should i do now" Han was thinking of what he should do next but he got bored of attacking so he waited for her to attack him
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedWed Nov 21, 2007 12:46 pm

Silver sussed out her opponent "alert...yet slow...thinks sensibly..and doesn't make bold moves without thinking it over..." Silver narrowed her eye's at a tree a few metres away from him,"not nearly enough force to get me there...i'll just keep to the basic's"Silver stopped talking and reached into her holster and brought out 1 dark blade,she threw it at her opponent waiting see what'd he do...move..or...be hit.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedWed Nov 21, 2007 4:46 pm

Han jumped back as the dark blade hit the ground "hmm what did she mean by that" Han closed his eyes and concentrated with the airs movements and was ready for any attack
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 11:03 am

Silver smiled,"he moved..." when she said this the timer in the dark blade exploded giving off a massive thick myst of toxic smug then Silver performed 3 very complicated handseals "wind control jutsu"the wind direction changed and a hurricane like mass of wind started spinning around the smug and her opponent trapping everything airborn and solid in the area with its wind pressure,"try to get through the wind and...you will be literally blown away"
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Han noticed so wind so he ealy took out his ultimate axe "Spining fire Slash" Han spined with his axe hitting and blowing everything around him, after the wind was blown away Han jumped at his oppnenet and aimed to attack her with his axe
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedFri Nov 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Silver swung down from the branch the axe cutting a strand of hair,Silver let out a loud yell,she swung back around and slammed her knee into her opponents back and at the same time slamming her fist into the side of his face with full force.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSat Nov 24, 2007 2:35 pm

Han took out a exploded kunai and threw it at his opponnenets stomach and at the same time he was hit at his back and fell on the ground while his opponnent was in midair and the exploded kunai was at her stomach
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 25, 2007 6:47 am

Silver was slammed into the tree she looked at before with incredible force,her body slumped over on the tree while the body became lifeless for a while...after 5 minutes her body started to move...,"..won't...ever...lose...family...prove...strong...",Silver stood up clenching her fist with bloody slowly seeping out of her mouth,"i will not...lose....my family...my sister...is counting on me...i cannot lose...",Silver's hands began to glow silver intesifying with chakra and power every second.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedSun Nov 25, 2007 2:06 pm

Han noticed that Silver's hands began to glow silver intesifying with chakra and power every second "hmm looks like she is becoming serious" Han thought and was waiting to see what was she going to do
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedTue Nov 27, 2007 9:43 am

Silver's hand exploded with light and a glowing kunia appeared in my hand,"i won't lose!",Silver disappeared and reappeared right in front of her opponent in mid-air,just about to stab him in the shoulder...if it even touches him all of his charkra in his body is drained and the charkra connections are all cut off.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:23 am

Han took out a kunai and used it to block the hit so her kunai wont touch his body, Han then jumped back "hmm looks like its time to get serious " Han puts his hand on the ground and blue fire appears around him "power up" Han had black fire around him "lets have some fun" Han lost a lot of chakra ,Han then waited to see her attack
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 4:24 am

Silver's kunia disappeared,she breathed slowly...Silver you fool...attacking head on...you know your going to need me at some stage...Silver blocked out the voice in her head and focused on what she had to do,she made some simple hand signs and 8 clones began formed out of the wind,each clone pulled out a black ball type looking thing,they all threw it towards her opponent,when they hit the ground they all exploded giving off a massive thick myst the surrounded him,her clones disappeared and she disappeared as well.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedWed Nov 28, 2007 1:42 pm

Han looked at his opponent "hmm looks like shes gone crazy" Han noticed the black things that made a massive thick myst which surrounded "hmm will then i will just wait for her to appear" Han waited to see any sign of her
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_minipostedThu Nov 29, 2007 4:28 am

Silver and her clones all converged on her opponent completely surrounding him...seeing as Silver made these bombs it had no effect on her...or her clones...they all pulled out a kunia and ran towards him except Silver....her charkra was nearly all gone...she used most of it on her kunia and her Sobaki Hineh....i can't...i won't....not again....you can do this....defeat will only make it worse...but don't get cocky cause hes good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Han VS Silber Empty
PostSubject: Re: Han VS Silber   Han VS Silber Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Han VS Silber
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Events :: Championships :: Expert Level-
Jump to: