Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

taicha's Ink Based jutsu

Go down 
+2
Kuro Kishi
Taicha
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Taicha

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-01-05

taicha's Ink Based jutsu Empty
PostSubject: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 6:20 am

Name: Icey Confusion Jutsu
Range: Field
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Amount Chakra used: 30%
Description: The user gathers water or mist around the users head. They would then freeze the air making the ice enter the ear cannal going toward the brain. The enemy would be left confused for ten minutes

Name: Ice Splatter Jutsu
Amount of Chakra: 40%
Description: The user would find a source of water to use. Then they would use the water to form an orb in Taicha's right hand. Once the water makes contact and splashes it will freeze over the enemy causing them to be imoble.

Name: Water Anko Jutsu
Chakra Used: 60%
Description: The user would find a source of water to use for the jutsu. They then would focus chakra into his hands. While focusing chakra water would gather in the hand as well. All of that would form an orb in the right hand. When press ed against the users body it would do much damage.

Name: Hidden Mist Jutsu
Chakra Used: 30%
Description: The user would slowly freeze the air around them making it turn into mist. Only the user would be able to see what would be happening. From inside the mist the user could use weapons or just simple attacks.

Name: Icey Blade Jutsu
Chakra Used: 20%
Description: A very simple techniques taught when very young in the Tsuchi clan. This merely freezes the air into the form of any weapon. Taicha's favorite Katana

Name: Ice Needle Jutsu
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
Description: It merely forms the water in the air freezing it first to form sinbon shapes. This can be made into many sinbon ices or just one or teo of them.

Name: Chaos Ice Shield Jutsu
Description:by freezing water particles in the air it would form different shaped sheilds. Depending on the user and how they like there shields. The sheild can have only one weapon attached to it.

Name: Ice Spear Jutsu\1000 Ice spear
Chakra used: 30%\60%
Description: While freezing the water in the air the user can make a spear appear in the air. Many spears can be made with more chakra. The spears will be controlled while in the air.

Name: Ice Cage Jutsu
JUtsu Type: ninjutsu
Chakra Used: 40%
Description: This allows the user to freeze the water in the air around the enemy to incase them in a cage with ice spikes in them. The air can make it an open cage or a cage that is just four walls of blocks of ice.

Name: Ice Dragon Jutsu
Jutsu Type: ninjutsu
Description: The user focuses chakra in his hands as the water starts to freeze there to. The user would make a dragon of ice in his hand and let it go. They would then use his blade to wrap it around the enemy freezing them or giving them frost bite.

Name: Storm of Ice Needles
Chakra Used: 50%
Description: By storing much chakra in the hands. The user would freeze the water particles in the air. They would form many ice shaped sinbons. They could be controlled in the air with the ice blood trait.

Name: Hidden Ice Lenses
Range: Eyes
Chakra Used: 50%
Description: This focuses chakra on the eyes. It makes a thin reflective layer that if a jutsu like Tskeyome is used it will have би effect on him but bounce back on them.

Name: Dance of The Icey Moon
Jutsu Type: Kenjutsu + Ninjutsu
Description: The user uses his Lunar blade to move in a swift mivement where it seems like there are three. He would be making three clones. Then they would all slash and attack him at once.

Name: Water Pressure Jutsu
Range: field
CHakra Used: 60%
Description: The user would make water gather around the enemy in an orb shape. Then when they start to lose air the water would pressurise around them. There body would lose air much faster than regular.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taicha

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 6:40 am

^ ^ bump Bump Smack Oops I killed the kitty
Back to top Go down
Taicha

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 6:53 am

Can someone approve of these pls
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2007-09-23

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 6:58 am

look were going under reconstruction of the site.we will not be approving anyone soon because we are all going to need to redo our character's in the new format that we are designing.everything should be complete by the end of the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Taicha

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 7:00 am

alright why aren't you on www.Jnaruto.forumotion.com anymore?

I was Vage
Back to top Go down
Kuro Kishi

Kuro Kishi

Number of posts : 139

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 7:03 am

i have been putting my hours into this game.but i have a french project that has to be completed by tuesday and it's a four paged essay.on sunday and monday i'm working on it. i'm helping this site start up and then i'm working. i'll be online by wednesday cause i have to see some friends i havent seen from the break.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 05, 2008 7:17 pm

he's right, joined at a bad time, right place, just wrong time. srry about it
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 4:06 am

im sorry but by the description of these jutsus seem more like B to me, the Ink clones, controlling a solid clone and having it fight and take an attack four times is even stronger than the water clone techniique, it seem a B ranked, which is un allowed in this game, B-Ranked jutsus are too much for genins, and all your jutsus looked B-Ranked, un approved, sorry, but the jutsus are good, just cant be used by a genin
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 4:39 am

in the anime every Genin has 1 B rank
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 9:50 am

yeah, but this is unapproved by me. they are too strong anyway, try again if you want with some lower ranked jutsu
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 8:40 pm

Han, even though the anime characters have a B ranked Jutsu, they gained it during the show pretty much, or they show a good flashback on how they got it, like sasuke.
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 9:24 pm

ya i know but i just wanted to point that out
Back to top Go down
Taicha

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSat Jan 12, 2008 9:58 pm

OK I made some new ones
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 1:18 am

.... READ THE DAMN LIST. you can only have 6 jutsu right now because your a Genin (not including the three other base jutsu). dont be stupid, read things first
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 3:19 am

lol take it easy its not like he destroyed anything.

dude just make 6 jutsu and since you are a Genin dont over power them and dont make them that weak besides jutsus arent everything in a battle, so before you post the jutsu read it like 5 times and make sure it is good and it would be helpfull in a fight
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 3:38 am

yeah, i blasted off there, what Han said anyway
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 3:50 am

its alright, it happens to the best of admins lol, but seriously, WOWZERS! a lot of Jutsus, no, sorry dude, only six available as a Genin.
Back to top Go down
smallfish

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-04

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_minipostedFri Mar 04, 2011 10:45 am

we will not be approving anyone soon because we are all going to need to redo our character's in the new format that we are designing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: taicha's Ink Based jutsu   taicha's Ink Based jutsu Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

taicha's Ink Based jutsu
Page 1 of 1