Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amegakure History

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Amegakure History Empty
PostSubject: Amegakure History   Amegakure History Icon_minipostedMon Jan 07, 2008 1:39 am

The soggily beautiful Amegakure no Sato. Much has changed since the rule of Pein-sama; many of the built up spiraling towers have fallen, as well as a few of the levels of the village. Under the previous Amekage's rule, once Pein's passing (or really, disappearance), Amegakure was attacked by Otogakure while it was still rushing about to get things done. The battle was a rather short one, for Amegakure was under too much to do much retaliation other then defend, though Oto did it's damage to the Rain Village. The spiraling towers came crashing down, destroying many bridges, other buildings, and damaging a few of the levels in it's wake.Recently, under the rein of Ame's current Kage, Amegakure has been making it's way back towards the top once more. Many of the tall, spiraling towers remain, though only a few are really used; most have moved into humble towns within the platformed levels raising Amegakure out of the wet soil. Many complex waterways connect Amegakure, with bridges reaching across everywhere.

Outside of the industrial town, Amegakure's nature is quite breathtaking. Rocky mountains dotted with luscious trees and greens line the country, which has expanded it's reaches greatly for the little nation it was. Many of the villages can be found among these mountains and valleys, adapting and using them as natural defenses. There are many forest's and rushing rivers, lakes, and even swamps dotting all around; making Amegakure rather green and wet. Rain still is always falling upon Amegakure, night and day, through clouds and even sun. Floods and storms have been problems occasionally, though through the years Amegakure has gotten used to them and learned to adapt to their situation.
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
JIMMY1988

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-08-18

Amegakure History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amegakure History   Amegakure History Icon_minipostedTue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 am

A man was hit by a cab in the street. He was brought to the hospital. His wife who was standing

up by his bed, said to the doctor: "I think that he is very ill." "I am afraid that he is

dead."said the doctor,Hearing this, the man moved his head and said: "I'm not dead. I'm still

alive." "Be quiet, "said the wife. "the doctor knows better than you!"
Just then a voice called from outside the door, "If you do, I won't go."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coach Handbags
Coach Outlet
Coach Bags

Back to top Go down

Amegakure History
Page 1 of 1