Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Empty
PostSubject: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 11:37 am

Lima reached the gate and stopped outside of it, then turned around to the way she came and where kaigo probably was. Kaigo had a clone on him made of water beside her and he was curently just standing there. Lima didn't want to leave him alone with that high ranked ninja but she needed to return to the village to gather some people that would be of help engainst him.. hopefully. She made handseals and then closed her eyes, concentraiting on narrowing down the location of the person she was 'broardcasting' to...
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 12:14 pm

Tammi felt an annoying Hum in her head and ears, 'Now out of all times..' She thought bothersomely. At that moment she was at the market with her children Kaki and Aoi-Tori. Their Father Kaze was looking at some items on the shelves from some foreigners. "Children, Go over to Daddy and wait with him for awhile, i will be back im a moment" She said this kindly and the children obidiently went towards their father. She smiled and dissapeared, reappearing behind a building. The hum in her mind grew louder and she began to make hand seals, then she closed her eyes.

"Yes? Who of the council is this?"

Lima got a response "Lima Nokatshi, is this Tammi aybhara?"

"Yes indeed, what is the reason for your message?"

"We have a S-Ranked Missing-Nin who can presumably kill all of the atatsuki at once."

"Oh, Well where is he?"

"The Outskirts of Ame, he is fighting an ally of mine right now."

"Ok, ill be there when i can."

"Exellent, and by the way, Bring Your Husband, we may need him."

Tammi broke the seal and opened her eyes, she had some work to do...
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedTue Jan 08, 2008 12:27 pm

Lima continued to message some of the members untill she thought there was enough. She then jumped up into a tree and ran towards the area her ally was in. She jumped from tree to tree, trying to get there quickly. She made more water cones beside her as she moved and also got out her katana. Time to help someone..
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedSun Jan 13, 2008 6:52 pm

*kaigo felt two other chakra presences in his vicinity, and decideed to get away and to get with Lima, but then her presence came around him too* "damn!" *Kaigo said as he met up with Lima* "What the hell are you doing here?! I told you to get to the village, and we have more than one person here now!" *Kaigo whispered*

(sorry I havent been on rly, my parents took away the laptop, and I am allowed on here now lol)
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedMon Jan 14, 2008 1:29 am

"They are friends that have come to help.. dont you remember?" She said "And i just cant wait for you to die out here alone" She added.

Tammi came out from the other side of the tree cover with her mask on and Blazing fire Fox beside her. "The others should be here soon Lima!" She shouted across the open plain.

"Great!" she called back "come on then, lets try take this person down.." She said. She made a handseal with her left hand "Thousand flying water needles of death!" She exclaimed and water needles materialised around her before flying towards their enemy
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 8:06 pm

*Kaigo was not sure that this was a good Idea, and out of nowhere, he leaped infront of the needles deflecting many with his kunai, but still, alot hit him, knocking him through the trees, onto the ground, and as he was falling, he yelled* "He wont die, he will always be after us, and I dont want him to get angrier.......at me... and ... Hito..." *Kaigo said before he went unconsious*
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 1:30 am

"..." Lima was speechless, he deflected them? she sighed, if she had known before that he wouldn't be harmed by all of this then she wouldn't have attacked. "Shit.." She said to herself and held onto kaigo and dissapearing with the Shadow Step Jutsu. Tammi dissapeared into the bushes aswell
Back to top Go down
Kaigo Sheitan
Kaigo Sheitan

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 3:42 pm

*Kaigo came to an hour later, laying on the ground just looking around* "Lima.... are you... there?" *Kaigo asked as he heard a rustle in the bushes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]   Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=] Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Lima and Kaigo Find Ame [=) Private (=]
Page 1 of 1