Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A banner i made

Go down 
+2
Shardic
Naoki Kun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-24

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 3:50 am

Well i was told some changes are being made to the look of the forum, and like i told Gaidoku Kouba, i want to help in whatever way i can so i made a new banner, if you like it you can use it.

A banner i made NarutoVSSasuke

Hope you guys like it.
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-09-23

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 3:57 am

i think this is good.. very good infact. what do the other admins think though?
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:03 am

Im glad you liked it, i didnt show to any other admins since i just finished it a few minutes ago ^^ anyway like i said you can use it if you wish to
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:18 am

i am not an admin but i really liked it
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:27 am

altought if there is anything you want changed or even if you have a diferent idea just tell me what should be put and ill try to get it done
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 am

hmmm, well i have an idea, since the game is like 100 years after shipuuden, then why dont we take a few charry's in this game and make a banner with them, like main charry's, hell i have a pic for Olan that would be pretty good for it
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 4:56 am

sounds like a good idea to me, as long as im provided with the char images to work with ill try to get something out of it
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 7:33 am

lol, we should have the first 7 peoples chars that get here on the banner.. dont forget me lolz Razz even though im not that important
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 8:20 am

Hey! how about we have all the Kage Chars! and anyone associated with them! (like extremely close friends)
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Yeah that is nice i will supply you with the pictures
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 1:55 am

well, we will have to get images for the village kages and any other close friends. like Tatchi Chan and her adult friend, Tammi and Kaze. Stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
Olan Neroku
Kage
Kage
Olan Neroku

Number of posts : 187

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 3:46 am

cant forget about Olan, if you can get a colored photo, but i do know of other pics i can use for Olan in his ANBU days. that would be great
Back to top Go down
Shardic
True Admin
True Admin
Shardic

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 1:24 am

Well, a good thing about this is that we now have a Spriter/imager/and-such

We will need:
tatchi and her adult friend
Kaze and Tammi
Olan
(Insert other Kages here)
Back to top Go down
smallfish

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2011-03-04

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_minipostedWed Mar 09, 2011 8:56 am

Im glad you liked it, i didnt show to any other admins since i just finished it a few minutes ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A banner i made Empty
PostSubject: Re: A banner i made   A banner i made Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

A banner i made
Page 1 of 1