Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

God-mode and Auto-hit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-24

God-mode and Auto-hit Empty
PostSubject: God-mode and Auto-hit   God-mode and Auto-hit Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Since i saw no explanation on this i decided to once more try and describe them myself lol, well once again use them if you like.

Quote :
God-Mode

God-mode is when a player starts to consider himself a ‘god’, thinking he is the strongest on the forum, and so on. Whoever has this attitude will receive penalty or even loose the battle for this kind of attitude. God-mode can be considered a Genin killing a Kage for instance, or a Genin doing Rank S jutsus, that’s why the rank rules exist, to limit the player from using certain jutsus.

God-mode in a fight can be when your opponent puts you in such a severed state on which you cannot continue the battle, yet out of nowhere you get strength to beat the hell out of him.

Quote :
Auto-Hit

Auto-hit is launching an attack that gives the opponent no chance to dodge it. If the user throws a kunai and say: “the opponent dodges the kunai but still gets scratched by it”, this is not Auto-hit, but another example: “the opponent doesn’t even notice the kunai thrown at him, and gets hit right in the head”, this would be Auto-hit.

It all depends how you leave your opponent, with more or less space to answer your post. While a mere scratch wouldn’t be much of a problem, a kunai stuck on the head would be… well… troublesome.

Another example that is not Auto-hit would be:
“The user puts the opponent on an earth prison, where he is not able to breath, therefore suffocating.” (end of post), this could be considered Auto-hit, that’s true, but it’s the opponent’s job to find a way out of the prison. If he is able to do so he will earn even more credit in the battle. This is not Auto-hit because it “lets” the opponent react.

Auto-hit would be:
“The user puts the opponent on an earth prison, where he is not able to breath, therefore suffocating, then knocks him down unconscious, and in a few seconds he will die due to lack of air.” (end of post), what would the opponent do at this time? Enter god-mode and say he woke up out of nowhere and leave the prison with a single finger and then kick the user’s butt?

Remember, Auto-hit is not what you do… Is what you let others do!
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

God-mode and Auto-hit Empty
PostSubject: Re: God-mode and Auto-hit   God-mode and Auto-hit Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 3:52 pm

lol i liked the god modding part made me laugh
Back to top Go down

God-mode and Auto-hit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: General Area :: sugestions-
Jump to: