Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yagami Naoki

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Yagami Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Yagami Naoki   Yagami Naoki Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 2:38 pm

Quote :
Personal stats:

Yagami Naoki Naoki

Nome: Yagami Naoki

Height: 1'46m

Weight: 45kg

hair color: red

eye color: red

Blood Type: AB

Clan: Yagami

Personality: relaxed, friendly, talkative and sarcastic (sometimes too much)

Dislikes: tuna fish and veggies.

Goals: To become the greatest shinobi ever!

RP Experience: 2 months (this doesnt mean i cant RP, just means i am still new in this)

Quote :
Ninja stats:

Elements: Raiton, Katon and Hikariton

Specialty: Hand seals and senbon usage

Jutsus:

Bloodline: indenki (negative lightening)

Weapons:
  • 5 kunai
  • 5 shuriken
  • 20 senbon
  • 2 Smoke bombs
  • 2 Light bombs
  • 15 meters of shinobi string

Shinobi missions:

• Rank S: 7
  • Rank A: 1
  • Rank B: 122
  • Rank C: 63
  • Rank D: 179

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

History:

Quote :
Departure from Kumo

Naoki was once part of a clan named Yagami in the hidden village of the cloud: Kumo. Naoki's clan was always fighting another clan, Nageshi, and as time passed by the confrontations between them passed from small insults to large scale quarrels, verbally and fiscally, all to decide who was the strongest of them. When Naoki completed 5 years old his parents decided it was a time for change, and they would not allow they son to become a savage like their whole clan was, so they decided to leave the village in search for a better place to live. But the other clan members didn’t like the fact some of them had deserted, and so 3 of the strongest clan members went searching the missing family, in order to bring them back, forcefully if it got to that point. It wasn´t long till they reached Naoki's family (after all an 5 year old child was travelling with them), the 3 shinobi surrounded Naoki's family and a big discussion started, didn’t take long for it to become a fierce battle. But the 3 shinobi noticed the fact Naoki was missing, "you will never find him...!" said Naoki's father with a smile on his face, "he went ahead while we stood behind in case any group came in search of us" he said grabbing a kunai.

Quote :
The Journey

He hadn´t much time, and while his parents fought to protect him, Naoki tried to run as fast as he's legs would allow him to get to a shelter safe and sound. After about 4 hours running, he stopped to rest in a small clearance near a lake. He was already a Genin so he knew a shinobi's basic, and the fights he assisted everyday allowed him to survive hunting animals and building a shelter with the only weapon he had, a small kunai. For the next 2 days Naoki stood in that clearance resting so he could continue his journey refreshed, on the 3rd day's dawn he grabbed his small backpack with some supplies he left in search for a new place to stay. Traveled 5 more days making stops when necessary to rest and re-supply, when he finally got near a village with high walls made of sand. Naoki was headed for the entrance of the village when a strange sound called his attention, he hesitated, but still decided to go check it out, when he got to the place, and still hiding behind a rock, he saw 2 shinobi fighting. For his surprise one of them had a black cloak with red clouds on it.. - "Nani?? i thought Akatsuki was disbanded...!" - he thought, as he headed back, he wouldn’t want to be found by an akatsuki member after all he heard all kinds of bad stuff from them. He then left once again in search for a new place where he could find some peace. After 3 more days of journey he got to a place where a very dense mist starts to rise, Ikuto tries to use all his skill and orientation to keep moving through the mist..

Quote :
Naoki's arrival to Kiri

After almost a day in the mist, cold, hungry and without any idea where he was or where he should go, Ikuto had no strength left to continue his journey, his vision got blurry as he felt an enormous pain in his whole body, he was at his limit. He knew he wasn’t going to last much longer - "Is this really the end..?" - he thought as tried to keep walking, but his feet refused to move even one more step, after that he fell unconscious. When Ikuto woke up he had a strange but warm feeling, his body was not tired anymore, and he hadn’t felt this way since he left his village, he also noticed a small and wet towel in his forehead, he tried to get up but to no avail, lying back down with an enormous pain in this abdomen.
"You shouldn’t move in your condition" - someone said, Naoki tried to look where the sound came from, and by then he noticed he was inside a house, and that voice came from another division of that same house - "where am i and how did i get here?" - asked Ikuto with some hesitation.
"I am Ayumi, and your in my house. It looked to me like you ran away from someone, or something when i found you near the village's entrance.. You were injured severely, but you should be all better now, after all you slept for 2 days.." - said the voice still in the other room - "i came here 2 days ago??? But where am i then?" - said Naoki a little frightened. A young lady at around 26 year old entered the room where Naoki was lying on - "You are on the village hidden by the mist, Kiri" - she smiled - "and no one is going to hurt you, there’s no need to be afraid" - she said while take off the towel on Naoki's head - "I’m glad to see your fever has gone down" - she said smiling.

Quote :
A new life unfolds

A few days had passed since he woke up in that strange place with someone he had never seen before, Naoki started to like Ayumi, she was nice, pretty and everything about her was so much like his mother. The days kept passing by, and Ayumi went speak with the Mizukage, she was able to ask for permission to train Naoki and insert him in one of the genin teams still that year, and so it was. Naoki trained hard at home with Ayumi, and went on several missions with his team. One year passed by, and the Chuunin exams were close, Naoki felt nervous but he knew he was ready for them, he had found 2 great friends in his team, something he would have never imagined having back in Kumo, they passed the Chuunin exam with one of the highest scores. After that Naoki was nominated Academy teacher to graduate new Genins on the village, and he did so for a few years, 5 to be exact. As a teacher at the Academy, Naoki never stopped doing missions for his village, and eventually came the time when he decided it was time to rise up once more, and so he took the Jounin test, and with a lot of hard work passed it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote :
Theme:

Yagami Naoki Daisuke

shizuka sugita keshiki ni ochite yuku yume toka
my peaceful, quiet dreams are coming to an end

tatta hitotsu kikoeru ano hi no koe ga
on that day, there was only one voice to be heard

yagate tsuki wa kumori kakureru
soon the moon will hide behind the clouds

tatoe sora ga karukutemo
even if the sky grows dark

kimi no nukumori kanjita nara
if i could feel your warmth

mou mayou wake mo naku
i wouldnt hesitate anymore

aenai sora e
in the sky i cant reach

mono omou koso kegare naki akoshi to nari
by thinking about someone, the impure become innocent

taisetsu na dareka omoi
thinking of someone important to me

ima michibikare
is what guides me now

sagashi tsuzuketa kotae no tame ni
to find the answer i've searched for

donna itami mo itowazu
ill take on any pain

hateshinai yume wo kizanu you ni to chikatta
i'm going to cut through these endless dreams

Quote :
The S.VS.N Agreement: I, Yagami Naoki, attest to the preceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.
Back to top Go down
Naoki Kun
Imager
Imager
Naoki Kun

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2007-11-24

Yagami Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yagami Naoki   Yagami Naoki Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 4:04 pm

wow i seriously am starting to believe you guys dont want to acept my profile or just dont care... 1 day has passed and 3 admins logged in since i posted it, some even logged in 2 or 3 times since then, yet no one said at least that the profile isn't acepted, am i being ignored...?
Back to top Go down
Han

Han

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2007-09-25

Yagami Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yagami Naoki   Yagami Naoki Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 4:51 pm

lol if i was an admin i would have arpproved this since i dont see anything wrong with it so just PM shardic and tell her about your char and i am sure she will approve it
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Yagami Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yagami Naoki   Yagami Naoki Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 4:12 am

sorry i had alot of things to do Approved
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Yagami Naoki Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yagami Naoki   Yagami Naoki Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Yagami Naoki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Creation Category :: character creation-
Jump to: