Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatchi-chan

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Empty
PostSubject: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedSat Feb 02, 2008 9:26 pm

Name: Kiriyaiba Emily(Don't hate me for this name please...)

NickName: Freak, monster or when with Semai: Emily-Oneechan or Panda.

Level: -
Country of Origin, Hidden Village: Original village unknown, now in Amegakure(Did i write that right? O.o)

Element: Earth

Description (picture optional):
Emily is a 172 cm tall girl with long blond hair and almost completely black lower eyelids. Her eyes are bright but cold gray and she has a long gray scar starting from her left foot and ends halfway the right side of her neck. Emily never wears anything colorful, ever. She wears plain black clothes. Black t-shirt, black jacket thats hem ends on her knees, black pants, black shoes and even black socks, though if it's up to her, she won't be wearing any shoes. She is usually emotionless and really scary, even to the people who are taller than her.

History:
Emily was more of a warrior in her past than a ninja. Her basic ninja skills she learned from Semai. Emily roamed around, doing missions and killing even if it was the order. Her childhood was actually pretty ordinary. Friends, parents, e few 'enemies'... No one knew where exactly everything went wrong. Maybe it was because Emilys friend was killed by a ninja. No one knows for sure, but after Emilys parents too had died, in an accident, Emily started training like crazy. Soon her reputation as an assassin started spreading. Everyone knew better than messing with her. When Emily turned 14, she had already killed 167 humans 39 animals and one pet bird, by the order of the one who happened to pay for doing this. Of course, the job had left scars. Her body was full of them. Even her other ear had been cut off. This was when a man stepped into the picture. The man was an S-rank criminal, who liked Emilys work. He 'healed' her wounds by using a jutsu, where all the damage would go to one spot. This was the start of the Gray wound she has, that takes all the damage in when she's asleep. The criminal was going to use Emily to slaughter a whole village, but Emily didn't go with it. After a long battle, the criminal lost, but before he died, he managed to seal Emilys power and lower it to the level of a mere genin. Badly damaged, Emily had been thrown to some village and she was sitting and leaning against the wall of the alleyway. It was raining hard, but suddenly something cut the rain off. Emily looked up and saw a really cute little girl. The kage of that village, Semai. Semai just smiled at Emily, who couldn't answer the smile, even if she wanted to. Thats when her most used phrase stepped in. "If i could... I would smile back at you.". After a few weeks, Emily was fine again and Semai had become a dear friend to her. Emily had by then swore to stay here and serve Semai, as both servant in dept and a friend. Even though Emily never spoke much, Semai seemed to understand her really well right from the beginning. Emily never needed to say anything, just look at Semai and Semai knew what she was thinking.

Personality:
Emily is silent and mysterious, yet pretty plain. One would never know whats going on in her head, and frankly, most people prefer NOT to know, due Emilys ability to use Genjutsu to create horrifying nightmares. The most horrible thing about it is that all she creates as an illusion, she can imagine easily. Emily doesn't speak much, unless the situation makes her to do so. Other than that she keeps quiet. She is very loyal and and calm, which makes her a perfect servant AND a good friend.

Dislikes: Hard to tell, never shows much emotion.
Hobbies (Optional): Drawing, painting, scaring the crap out of people...
Goals: To protect and serve Semai
Enemies (Optional): Pretty much anyone who tries to hurt Semai

Items and/or Weapons:
A katana and the collar she has around her neck. It's old, but She refuses to take it off. Some people say she can't take it off, due the seal mark on it.

RP Experience: I think about two years or so...

Jutsu: O.o Genjutsu to create nightmarish illusions pretty much... ^^'

[SIZE]The S.VS.N Agreement:I, -Tatchi-, attest to the proceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.[/SIZE]

Last edited by on Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedSun Feb 03, 2008 11:04 am

OH NO.... ITS GODZILLA IN DISGUISE...I MEAN EMILY! lol just kidding >w<
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedSun Feb 03, 2008 12:27 pm

O.o Nyu~?
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 8:02 am

o_o Emilys Godzilla...
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedMon Feb 04, 2008 8:52 pm

No shes not, shes just... Tall. ^^
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_minipostedWed Feb 06, 2008 10:02 am

OMG I CAN APPROVE THIS I FORGOT >w<... Approved from my stand!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)   Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D) Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

Kiriyaiba Emily(DONE! 8D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Creation Category :: character creation-
Jump to: