Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leon Hoto

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leon

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Leon Hoto Empty
PostSubject: Leon Hoto   Leon Hoto Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:19 am

occ: i asked the owner if i could be the Raikage....

Name:Leon Hoto
NickName: Leon...
Country of Origin, Hidden Village: Kumo
Element:Lightning

Description (picture optional): A Tall 20 year old Male with Dark Brown Eyes and long Whitish Brownish hair that covers his Right eye. Always wearing his Brown leather jacket and usually seen with a knife handle sticking out of his shirt, and most of the times seen wearing his Black leather Gloves. Leon never wears his headband just so no one can tell which village hes from but he does keep in his small case which he keeps his weapons. Also leon wearsBlack shoes with his Navy Blue Pants which has 2 kunia pouches on both side on both legs and in his jacket there are 2 kunai pouches for extra protection. and he always carries his knife just incase for close incounters.

Leon Hoto 250px-Leon_S_Kennedy (he looks like this...without the Gun...)

History: Leon was born in a nice caring family that always wanted the best for their son. Leon always hated trying to satisfy his family and eventually never made friends and he always was thinking. Whe leon finally made it out of the Academy at age 10 he was free of satisfying his family. One day when leon was playing around in the forest Leons Headband fell in a fast stream river, running as fast as he could to get it back he jumped in the lake and started to swim but what disappointed him was that the headband went inside a drain but the bad part was that leon couldnt get it back. ANgry at himself Leon got out of the lake and ran back to the academy to see if he could get another headband. after getting his new headband Leon was very happy but diecided not to put it on his head so he decided to put in in a small case his father gave him for his weapons. After Trainig for 8 years Leons Family died making him live with foster parents that hated him. Leon was hit punched everytime he did something bad, eventually Leons hair Turned whitish brownish and his face expression turned form joyish to gloom and wanting to be alone. After 2 years of pain and misery Leon finaly got away from his foster parents and was chosen to be the Raikage. Now Rallen is a good Raikage but his man goal in life is to know all lihgitng jutsus, and be the Best Raikage he could be.

Personality: Leon is A cool, Calm Guy but always is by himself since he never really had alot of friends to talk to he will never turn down a Freindly spar even if he his injured and cant fight. Always ready to protect and serve his village Leon would make a great additon to the Konaha Police Force.

Dislikes: nothing really...
Hobbies (Optional): notihng realy
Goals: to become the greatest Raikage, and learn all lightning based jutsus
Enemies (Optional): None, for now

Items and/or Weapons:
sparring knife, senbon, kunais, shuriken etc...

RP Experience: a year...about

The S.VS.N Agreement:I, Leon Hoto,attest to the preceeding application and hereby accept full responsibility of the character applied for above. I agree to keep activity up with this applied character, should it be accepted, and will submit a leave of absence, should I need more than five days away from the forums. If I do not adhere to this rule, I will commence suspension under this character and it will be given as an NPC or thrown away. Furthermore, I give the administration permission to use this character and its attached information if need be.[/SIZE]
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Leon Hoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Hoto   Leon Hoto Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:21 am

don't have a problem with it approved
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Leon

Registration date : 2007-10-04

Leon Hoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Hoto   Leon Hoto Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:21 am

thanks.... sorry i thought that shardric was the creator...
Back to top Go down
Gaidoku Kouba

Gaidoku Kouba

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2007-09-23

Leon Hoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leon Hoto   Leon Hoto Icon_minipostedThu Oct 04, 2007 1:27 am

it don't matter by the way she could be better at this than i am
Back to top Go down
https://sasukevsnaruto.rpg-board.net
Leon