Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am the Kage!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Tatchi-chan

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-01-05

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedTue Jan 15, 2008 7:52 pm

A small girl was waking on the streets of the rain village. By the looks of her, she looked like a small and normal little girl, carrying a camera on her side and holding a small basket. "What shall i eat today... I know, i'll make fish, salad and ice cream~!" She talked to herself while walking and didn't notice the person who just walked around the corner. She walked right into this person, falling on the ground. "Ow... Ah, i'm so sorry, are you hurt?" She asked and gave the person a really cute look, unintentionally of course.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 4:26 am

Gin's Day off was Complete.Bad Weather was no where to be seen as she Strolled down the Main Street,Her eye's Scanning each Person and Their Posessions,Some Even Carrying Furniture."What is This?Vending Day?" Gin said Quietly Making sure no one heard,Looking ahead of her She Decided To Move away from The Sellers and Make her Way Home,Turning The Corner She Walked Smack-Bang Into Someone ."Kage~Sama???!,Gomenasai!!,I'm Fine but Are you Okay?!"Gin Said As She Extened Her Hand towards The Small and Cute Kage,'Not the Smile,Not the Smile,Not the Smile,Anything but the Smile' Gin Saw The Cute Smile/Look,Trying not to Squeal,Gin Pulled Her Kage up and Ruffed her Hair up."Kage~Sama,You Gotta Be More Careful,We can't have you Injured now can we?If we Have you Injured..." Blah Blah,Another one of Gin's Lectures About Safety,Acting Like a Big Sister to Her Kage was What she always did,A Hobbie you Could say.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Semai took a candy cane out of her pocket and put it in Gins mouth. "Oneechan, you are getting too worried~!" She said and smiled again. "Ne, ne oneechaaan~? You want to get some ice cream with me? It IS your day off and it wont be a day off without ice cream~!" She said and jumped around Gin, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 2:28 pm

Gin Happily Munched On The Candy,'Mmmm..Minty...Mint Ice-Cream' Her Thoughts Focused on Candy and Ice-cream,Gin's One Weakness---Any type Of Sweet food."My Day Wouldn't Be Complete Without ice-cream huh...Alright Lets Go Get Some Ice-Cream." Gin said as she watched Her Little Kage Dance around her."Come on,I'll Buy You Any Flavour you Want." Gin Said With Smile,'Ice-Cream Time!' Gin herself was Even Excited.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedWed Jan 16, 2008 2:39 pm

"Hmmm...? You sure you want to buy me ice cream~!" Semai said and her eyes shined with excitement. "Yay!" She said and jumped to hug Gin. Then she started walking, holding Gins hand as if she WAS her big sister. "Ice cream ice cream nyu~!" She sang with a cute voice as they walked. "Hmm... Vanilla and chocolate." Semai mumbled and looked thoughtful as they got to the ice cream stand. "Yup, vanilla and chocolate~!" She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 6:33 am

Gin Laughed and hugged Semai,'Aww..Kawaii Imouto,I'm Glad she's Happy.' Gin Thought as Semai Held her hand and led the Way,Little Sister Or Little Kage,Gin alway's Called Her Kage~Sama,It was Just A Respectful Thing that everybody did,Especially Gin."Vanilla and Chocolate Kage~sama?--1 Vanilla and Chocolate and 1 Ultra Minty Please" The Ice-Cream Man Handed Both Semai and Gin Big Ice-Creams Free of Charge,'What a Nice man,I'll be coming here more often'.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 9:40 am

Semai munched on the ice cream as they walked. "You know... You can call me Mai-chan, just like everyone else should. Maybe if one started, they all could get used to it." Semai said and looked down at the road as she ate. "Besides... Mai-chan sounds a lot better than Kage-sama ne~?" She asked and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 11:35 am

Gin Smiled and Patted Her head."Okay Mai-Chan,I'll make Sure Everyone Calls you that From now on" Gin had already eaten her Ice-Cream,But she wasn't even close to full,'...Dumplings,Oohh...Dumplings'.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedThu Jan 17, 2008 7:15 pm

"Yay~!" Semai said and ate her ice cream. "Now then.. What next to eat~?" She asked and smiled. Semai ate a lot of sweets, yet didn't gain any weight.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 1:53 am

Gin Scratched her head and looked at Semai."How about we go on a Candy Spree?" Gin said with a worried expression,'I hope this turns out okay,I don't wanna make her sick' Gin's Thought made her even more worried,If things got bad all she had to do was look at Semai and she'd know If she was sad,Sick or even cranky,Even Though Semai was...usually...never cranky.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedFri Jan 18, 2008 2:36 pm

"Candyyyyy!" Semai shouted and ran to a candy store. She looked all over, picking almost a little of everything. Then she pain and came out with a huge bag, full of candy. "My secret candy hide wa almost empty anyway~!" She said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 9:53 am

Gin smiled as Semai ran into the shop.'Ahh...She's gonna get a tooth-ache no doubt' Gin brushed some imaginary dirt off of her skirt just to keep herself occupied while Semai ran around raiding the shop."Hmmm...We have to do something fun now...I mean really fun...What do you think we should do...Mai-Chan?" Gin said with a really big smile.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 11:36 am

"Hmmm..." Semai said and placed her finger on her mouth. "Park~!" She said and jumped as she said it. "Or the zoo~!" She said and danced around Gin again. "Ne, ne? Which one~?" She asked, all exited already.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 5:20 pm

Gin smiled and watched Semai dance around,"How about the Zoo Mai~Chan?" Gin said with a happy and excited expression,'TIGERS!!LIONS!!!BIG THINGS!!!AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!' Gin's thought made expression her almost frown,She didn't want to go to the Zoo but she wanted to see Semai take pictures of all the animals and be plain happy.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSat Jan 19, 2008 7:25 pm

"Yay~! But.. i though Gin-oneechan didn't like animals much.." Semai said and looked at Gin a bit confused.

ooc: sorry, short ^^'
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 3:59 am

Gin smiled as sweat drop ran down her face."I'm okay..There just Big Kitty-Kats and Big Elephants"Gin said as she and Semai walked Towards the Large Zoo you could see from miles away,It was like a massive dome at the end of Ame,Ames Dome of Animals."Two Tickets Please" Gin said as she entered through the gate with Semai close-by,The Ticket Woman gave Gin Two Tickets and Smiled."It's free of charge!" The Ticket Lady Implied before Gin could reach for her money,Gin almost Screamed with Joy."Gomenasai for the trouble!!" Gin said as she walked into the Zoo Entrance with Semai still close-by.

Last edited by Gin~Genji on Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 11:32 am

Semai smiled. "You think it's because of me that they are giving us all these things for free...?" She asked with a curious expression on her face. True Semai was really cute, but only few people here and there knew that she was Kage due the lack of official notice to the people of Ame when the new Kage was chosen.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 11:50 am

Gin was surprised at this."Well..Thats what I Thought.."Gin said with a puzzled expression,She Shrugged At This and Ruffed up Semai's Hair,"Ahhh...Free's Free Right?" Gin was Just Happy She didn't have to Pay,She hated spending Money but If it was for her Friends or Even Sister,She'd Go out of her Way to make sure they got what they wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedSun Jan 20, 2008 6:33 pm

"I guess so~!" Semai said and hugged Gin again. She started walking around, smiling all the time. "Gin-oneechaaan~! Take a picture with meh~!" She said and pulled Gin into a picture with her. Later on that day, Semai was still taking a lot of pictures.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedMon Jan 21, 2008 11:31 am

Gin Loved Watching Semai take pictures,It was like capturing everything you saw in time,so Memories will never Fade."Mai~Chan...Stay away from the Tigers!!!" Gin sad as she eye'd the Massive Tiger that Semai walked past,'OH MY GOD!!!That Thing can get out you know Gin...IT CAN GET OUT!!!' Gin shook the stupid thoughts out of her head,but It was a little bit worrying seeing as the only thing holding that Tiger back was a Cage with crummy metal Bars."Cheese!" Gin smiled at the Camera standing next to Semai,'I have the biggest feeling...' The Camera Flashed making Gin Dizzy,She steadied herself and seen Semai Run off with her Camera,Not to be seen again until Later that day."Mai~Chan!! Where have You been?!" Gin sounded Worried and Panic-Stricken,She Finally Found Semai With Candy and Toys filled in her arms,'She had Fun...Thats what i wanted.'
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedMon Jan 21, 2008 3:50 pm

"I just got some stuff from here. Not like i get here every day right~?" Semai said and smiled. "Candy?" She asked, giving Gin a hell lot of candy. "And teh plushie~!" She said and placed a really cute little polar bear plushie on top of Gins head. "Yay!" She said, hugging her own white tiger plushie. "Do we have to go home..? It IS getting late, but i'm hungwy~!" She said and made the most adorable puppy eyes look on Gin.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 5:59 am

Gin was barely able to keep the Candy from fall out of her arms."Thank You Mai~Chan" Gin said with a smile as Semai Placed A cute Polar Bear Plushie on her head as well,It was adorable To Gin,She did have a soft side for Polar Bears even though they belong to Bear Family."...Alright we'll go get some food" Gin sighed,she could never say no to those big eyes,It was like If you said No the Sun would Explode and The Earth would be cast Into total Chaos and Obilivion Or Something like That."What do you want to eat and where?" Gin said munching on some of The Candy Semai had given her 'Mmmm...Caramel...No..It Tastes like...' Gin thought as she waited for Semai to Reply.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 2:52 pm

"Hmm.. Meh was thinking... Hamburger!" Semai said and smiled. "Better end the unhealthy day with unhealthy food. " She said and smiled, then heading for a hamburger restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedTue Jan 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Gin nodded and began pigging out of the Candy while they walked out of the Zoo and towards the run-down looking Burger Shack."Uhhh...Mai~Chan...That Place looks a bit...Old don't you think?" Gin asked as they came closer and closer to the Place,Ame had alot of Shops and Random Stores,But some had seen better Days."Mai~Chan,I Just seen a Rat the Size of a Cat" Gin said with a freaked out Voice as they stood in front of the Hamburger Place,A large piece of metal falling off the roof and landing in front of Gin with a loud Thud,Gin simply staring at It."Its up To You Mai~Chan..This Place Might Be Haunted...Is it even Open..." Gin Asked with a Blank Expression as she seen The Twisted entrance Door bang open and shut as If some Inivisible person was slamming the Door open and shut which sent Shivers down Gins Spine,'Ghost's?'.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_minipostedThu Jan 24, 2008 3:42 pm

"Yup~! A friend of mine runs the place as a hobby~!" Semai said. "Oh, and the place isn't run down, she likes to give people a fright." She said and laughed as she got to the service desk. "Nyuuuu~! Anyone homeeee~?" She called. Sounds. Walking. Really HEAVY steps. Completely black clothes and face hidden in shadows. Shining eyes, staring right at Gina and Semai without blinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am the Kage! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I am the Kage!
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Ame: Rain village :: Amegakure-
Jump to: