Sasuke Vs Naruto
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sasuke Vs Naruto

Naruto Rpg

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I am the Kage!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2007-10-03

I am the Kage! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedThu May 15, 2008 10:43 am

Gin looked at Emily with a confused look. She held out her hand towards the Jackal before it could lunge and answer. It lowered its ears and turned towards Gin. It charged at her and jumped into the air, disappearing into Gin as if they became one.

The scene around them changed completely. It morphed into a dark area lit with small lights. They were standing on thin air as bright orange lights swarmed around them, like glowing ribbons. Gin rubbed her face and sighed sadly.

"...I cause nothing but trouble...." , echoed loudly through the small space.

Gins glowing eyes had faded away and the Jackals growled and disappeared. Her sharp fingernails disappeared and her hair, only the ears and tail, faded away and her power disappeared completely. Her body tried to pass out but Gin wouldn't allow it. She stood up strongly even thought by fact she should be completely drained of all her power.

Fallem walked over to her and just glared at her. He poked her nose and she fell over then. He instantly looked at Emily and Semai. " I DIDN'T HURT HER!!! ", he said loudly with a panicked look. It was very sad how Fallem was literally scared of all 3 of them.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

Number of posts : 109
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedFri May 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Emily smiled and petted Fallems head. "Worry not boy. I am not into hurting the innocent." She said and walked over to Gin, kneeling next to her. "Gin... You should rest." She said and Semai nodded, looking worried. "I order Gin-oneechama to take a nappy nappy right now~!" She said and smiled. "See, your kage is giving you an order." Emily said.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat May 17, 2008 11:37 am

Gin began to snore loudly in a matter of seconds. The long hair that she had gained had actually not disappeared. It dropped down to her ankels and seemed to stop instantly. You could say that her hair basically disaplayed how many memories she had lost.

Fallem nodded quickly in a scared look. He looked pale but inside he was happy as anybody could be.

'...Emily...the big sister of everyone...strong, serious but playful, caring, wise.... Semai...the little sister... again, strong, happy, curious and cute.... Gin.... the middle sister.... kind, emotional, stupid and idiotic...funny and un-cool....but shes always there to back you up...heh...weird bunch o' family...'

Fallen laughed and smiled. " You three have your ways don't ya... " , he said, laughing and smiling. " Well... I have a job to return to.... I'm an Anbu member and I have a serious mission in about 4 hours... So I sorta gotta go now..." , he mumbled scratching his head.

As Gin slept she had a dream. A dream... not a nightmare, but a dream. Flowers covered an entire meadow that herself, Semai, Emily ,Fallem ,Genji , her Mother and Father appeared in. They were all laughing and teasing each other, talking and discussing things. She felt at home with everybody she cared about. The sun shone down on them all making it even better. It was perfect.

She opened her eyes and stood up as if she had been laying there just to relax. She yawned and smiled. " Sorry for the whole Jackal thing, ya? " , she yelled happily. The next thing that happened was her seeing Fallem walk away. " HEY FALLEM! LETS GO TO KONOHA TOGETHER!!" , she yelled.

'...I see, Gin.... You now get it don't you.... Its for your FAMILY....your family..... wether their related by blood or not isn't even relevant for you, is it?.... That means no more letting me control your body and no more wallowing in the past, okay...?'

Inside Gins mind the Jackal sat down where Emily and Gin had been, wagging its tail and yelping happily. The scene changed from a dark area to a large lake lit up by the moonlight, in the background fireflies circled around the water. Gin was floating on her back in the lake, staring at the sky with a very happy look. She was truly happy and very grateful to have everybody she did have.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat May 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Emily stood up. "Fallem, i believe you don't have a choice now. We shall all go together." She said and smiled a bit. "Yay!" Semai said and ran over to Fallem, jumping and then hugging, or more like hanging from his neck, laughing. Emily walked over with Gin, with her hands in her pockets and this mysterious smirk on her face. She was obviously thinking of something, and by the looks of it, it was either going to be mean to the rest of them, or then something great. It was pretty hard to tell since those eyes of hers were impossible to read. Meanwhile Semai was having lotsa fun, hangin onto Fallem and laughing.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 18, 2008 3:14 am

Fallem laughed and played with Semai. ' Shes so adorable!! ' , he thought as he snuggled buggled Semai and played with her. Yes, very sad, scared of all of them. He took a quick glance at Emily and Gin. He showed no emotion and then smirked. '...hehehe.....you happy idiot...'

Gin looked at Emily and didn't know how to react. She was smiling but it didn't show what she was thinking. It bewildered Gin, but, she did react. She smiled, showing her new-found happiness... which didn't last long. A bit of branch fell off a tree and hit her head. She mumbled something and glared at the tree.

'...Maybe Emily knows about my happiness or she realized something when she was in my mind....she sure as hell helped me...so did Semai and Fallem... as I thought before... I have to help them... I gotta be happy...oh and I gotta tell Fallem...If I ever tell anybody, it'll be Emily only, I have a feeling she could only handle it...Semai would prbably cry...I have to tell them before they see it...'

Gin looked up at Emily. " Emily... Do you 'love' or 'like' anyone? " , she asked with a scared voice. She didn't know how Emily would react. Those eyes gave no hint and the smile just made it more difficult. Although being able to conceal you feelings and thoughts may be a good thing, for Gin anyway, because everyone could see and even feel what she was thinking or feeling which was a real drag. She could feel a sensation from before, back in the days of her childhood, the one she's able to supress around anyone. That one emotion nobody can see in Gin, at all. She sighed happily and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSun May 18, 2008 9:21 pm

"Love? Of course i do. I love my sisters very much." Emily said and smirked. She turned it into family love on purpose. She knew perfectly what Gin had meant, but wanted to see exactly how curious Gin was about this. Actually, now Semai looked interested too. She had the curious look all over her cute face. Emily just smiled and continued to walk, knowing they couldn't handle their curiosity for long.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon May 19, 2008 7:47 am

Gin blinked and scratched her head. " Emily!~ Don't change it around!!... I mean do you LOVE anyone, like when your heart goes ba-doompy, ba-doompy or thump thump, when you get all red in the face and you choke up and then when... no wait... The person i'm in love with... " , Gin stopped her sentence because she realized that Fallem was staring at her. She blinked, again. " w-what? " , she asked with a nervous look. Fallem cracked up laughing, he pointed at Gin and laughed. " GIN JUUYIN? IN-LOVE??!! BAHAHAHAA!!!! " , he practically screamed at Gin.

Now Gin could handle a practical joke about herself, hell she could even handle being teased and shoved around but when it came to love it was a serious matter. Her expression became blank and she kept staring at him. " ....I officially revoke my love for someone... " , she said harshly towards Fallem. He stopped laughing, he actually look very freaked out. " ... what are you talking about ...." , he asked. Gin looked down and sighed. " I'm not taking it back. " , she answered. Fallem let out a last minute giggle and waved his around. " Yah... Okay, whatever... You'll probably forgive him by tom--I won't..." , Gin said interupting Fallem. He blinked and shrugged. " Oka--Shut up...", she snapped. Fallem backed away and walked faster.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon May 19, 2008 10:00 am

Emily looked at Gin and Fallem for a while, then sighed. She knew her next words would shock them so much that neither would remember they fought a little just a second ago. "Okay okay.. I have been in love." She said and looked calm. Semais jaw dropped. "W-WHAT?!" She asked, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedMon May 19, 2008 11:22 am

Gin held out her hands as if she was leaning against an invisible wall. She blinked. " WHAT MAI-CHAN SAID! " , Gin yelled. She was completely dumb-founded. The look on her face was priceless, it was as if she had seen a real live ghost. She was ecpecting a simple, " Um, no. "

Fallem looked at Emily. " Who is or was it? " , he asked with, yet again, a freaked out voice. He was scared to death of Emily. Normally, Fallem would have yelled at Gin and they would have, in the end, agreed to disagree. Thats how it worked. But since Emily was even around he decided to lay low and not cause a fuss. Hopefully he'd make it to Konoha with only a few broken bones. (T~T)
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 8:02 am

Emily couldn't help it. She started laughing out loud. LAUGHING. "Hahaha, is it that weird that i have been in love?" She asked and then calmed down, still chuckling though. "Yes indeed, i have been in love. His name was Fendo and we knew each other many years ago. Now don't freak out Fallem, but he too has red hair. It's all spiky and long in the back... Unless he has cut it. Anyway, he still lives and even though we don't meet that often anymore, i still do love him. He's been busy with his work for the last four years." Emily said and smiled. Heck the guy loved Emily and was still ALIVE. Must be one tough guy. Or then really weak since Emily seemed to like protecting those weaker than herself.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 11:09 am

A gentle soft, smile appeared on Gins face as well as a slight blush. Her eyes became watery. " So cute! " , she mused.

Fallem coughed and scratched his head. He looked at Gin and Emily. " You know you two... are exactly alike... even with the people you love. " , he said smirking. Gin broke out of her farytale like state and looked at Fallem. " huh? how? " , she asked. He just laughed at her and Emily. The fact that they both were the same in there own way poked Fallems funny bone. It was just so damn cute that he had to laugh at it. He looked at Semai, still laughing. " I think... Semai may be the only sane person here... and shes the cutest! " , he said trying to stop laughing. '....I wonder what makes Emily so interested in this Fendo guy... And Gin... geez... Make it obvious... Your always mean to the people you love & you tend to get angry if you see them happy...' , he thought looking back at Emily and Gin. She glared at him and turned her head away with puffed up cheeks. " Your not gonna change are you? " , he said laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedTue May 20, 2008 7:21 pm

"Fallem, shall i teach you how to speak to ladies?" Emily asked and had this over polite tone and smile on her face. There was a storm coming, Semai could smell it. She quickly jumped down and hid behind Gin. "Let me just tell you, it's more painful that i don't break the bones, than i actually do." She said and took a step closer to Fallem, now looking pissed.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedWed May 21, 2008 2:50 am

Fallem actually didn't look scared but he did look a bit nervous. He stood his ground and looked at Emily. " What did I do? I would never, ever treat anybody with disrespect. Especially you, Semai and Gin. " , he said seriously. Gin smiled but didn't say anything, she reached around behind her and gently pulled Semai to her side with an arm around her shoulders. She laughed and whispered to Semai. " Watch.. "
Fallem couldn't take it anymore. He screamed and ran away. Courage didn't last long with him.
Back to top Go down
Tatchi-chan

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedThu May 22, 2008 9:44 pm

"Come back here! I promise i'll only use my left hand!" Emily shouted and ran after him, laughing. Semai started running after the two, laughing as wel and pulling Gin with her. "I guess this is what we call family life~!" Semai said and giggled as they finally reached Emily and Fallem, who had been caught. Emily had made a mess out of his hair and dressed him up in some huge baby clothes (God knows where she got them >.>). She was sitting on his back, holding him on the ground and smiling innocently.
Back to top Go down
Gin~Genji

Gin~Genji

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_minipostedSat May 31, 2008 6:22 am

Fallem sat there with a calm look on his face. He looked up at Emily. The clothes that Emily had somehow managed to put on him were disintergrating. They were literally burning off him. He began to stand up. The most amazing thing happened. His body faded which made Emily fall onto the ground. He appeared standing up. A long and pitchblack shadow was cast over Emily as if it completely turned the entire area into darkness.

Gins eyes simply stayed frozen. They were staring at Fallem. She was simply scared, frozen with fear. What had just happened was something that she had never seen in her life before, even heard of.

Fallem held out his hand to Emily. A dark orb forming in it, spinning and glowing. It began to draw everything towards it, including the ground and the forest.

Gin forced her eyes to shakily look at Semai. She looked normal as if nothing was happening and so did Emily. ' Am I the only one seeing this?....I feel weird...' , Gin thought as her body began to shake violently. A floating pile of blood drifted in front of her face. She looked down slowly and seen her arms and stomach bleeding endlessly. It was pouring out onto the ground.

Gin dreamt this as she stood with Semai, Emily and Fallem. She was dreaming while she was in reality. This is also known as a Genjutsu. She turned her head to look at Semai. " The only little sister I have ever had... I may even love you more than Genji... " , she murmured looking at Fallem. " Only a brother... The reason I feel so strongly for you is because you were the only male figure I ever had... " , she said blankly. She then looked at Emily with a pale face. " The only person I have had a connection with is you... Kiriyabai... A fatal mistake on my part... Progression is haulted by your seemingly scary personality and strong resemblance of my inner-self... I do not wish to be your Sister. I do not see you as a friend. I do not see you as a mother figure either.... ", she said glaring at Emily. A rather brave statement from someone who was still petrified of cats. " On the outside I am a butterfly with torn wings... on the inside I am a Jackal who bares my fangs and runs from nothing... " , she said taking a few steps away from Semai and everybody. " I'm so afraid of myself that I now see all of your lives ending easily... something my outself does not want... nor inner... " , she stopped at the word 'inner'

Fallem stared at Gin. " Are you insane?... " , he asked with a curious look. " You've been acting strange all your life... ", he growled.

She stared at him. Her long white hair swaying gently in the wind. The same with her skirt and vest. " I am insane, yes. And yes, I am very strange. My only problem is my clan. Detearation of my brain is causing me to not now who to kill and not to.... Thats why I cannot be around you all anymore, because of a serious hate overflowing me for each of you... I do not know why. " , Gin growled. Her eyes glowing slightly. She was right.

Last edited by Gin~Genji on Sat May 31, 2008 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : detearation)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am the Kage!   I am the Kage! - Page 8 Icon_miniposted

Back to top Go down

I am the Kage!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sasuke Vs Naruto :: Ame: Rain village :: Amegakure-
Jump to: